Sending the online form
- The option to register for the summer camps is now open.
Paying the participation fee
- We will try to reserve a space for you in the summer camp that you requested as your first choice. Should there not be a space available in your first choice camp, we will send you a email confirming your second choice. Please pay the participation fee within one week of receiving the confirmation email.
Your space at the summer camp is secure
- When we receive your participation fee, your space in the summer camp will be reserved for you. Please note the cancellation deadlines, should you for any reason not be able to attend the summer camp.
Your financial contribution to the summer camp (Participation fees are set according to the participant’s country of origin)
- Germany, western, northern and southern Europe, North America, Israel: 120 euros with discount/ 150 euros without a discount
- Baltic states, Greece, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary: 70 euros with discount/ 90 euros without a discount
- Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, other eastern and southeastern European countries: 50 euros with discount/ 70 euros without a discount
Discounts are available to low-income earners and people without a steady income. Fees may vary for some projects depending on the location and type of project. This is explicitly noted in the announcement for applications to the summer camp.
The participation in a digital summer camp is free of charge.
What additional expenses should you expect to have?
- Individual arrival and departure. The summer camp begins and ends on the set dates listed. The arrival and departure times are not included in the set dates. The participant must pay for his or her own travel costs to the project site and expenses for acquiring a visa. In the project announcement we try to include travel information and tips on how to travel cheaply to the summer camp.
- Postal delivery of visa documents. If for participation a visa is required, ARSP will send the letter of invitation via postal service. Participants can choose between three options of postal service. Costs for postage and packing vary: 3,50 Euro normal letter, 9,20 Euro for registered international letter and 11,30 Euro for registered express international letter.
- Insurance.We will take out accident and liability insurance for all participants. For non-German participants who are attending a summer camp outside of their home country, we will also take out an additional health insurance. Since proof of insurance is required upon applying for a visa, we suggest that a private health insurance for travel abroad be purchased to avoid problems upon entering the country. All German participants must acquire insurance for travel abroad themselves. Information is provided by the insurance companies.
- Private expenses/ spending money . ARSP covers the costs for practical and content-oriented work and leisure activities. Please remember to bring enough spending money to cover your private expenses.